If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return new, unworn shoes sold and shipped to you by KidOFit SA under the following conditions:
- You must e-mail email@example.com. for a Return Authorisation.
- Please use your order number as a reference. Your order number can be found on your packing slip and confirmation email.
- All returns must be pre-approved. All orders must be returned within 14 days of receipt. Returns received after this date will be refused.
- Our Customer Service will arrange courier collection and deduct the courier fee from the refund. You will be advised of the courier fee beforehand.
- All orders must be returned in their original packaging. If the shoebox is altered in any way you will be charged a re-boxing fee of R35.
- A copy of the packing slip must be enclosed in the return.
- KidOFit reserves the right to refuse any worn or damaged merchandise.